18 April 2011

SimyWorld3 premier!

Welcome to SimyWorld3!
This blog will be about The Sims 3™ game. It was created after voting if I should build it or not - the «yes» answer won, obviously.

Here you can find: wallpapers, accessories, furniture, lots and cheats.
This is only by now. Many other features are being worked out!
As it's the beginning of the blog, I didn't publish many downloads, but soon I'll add some more! I remember, on the sub-sections of «Downloads» the content there shown is not mine - you can find that content on The Exchange on The Sims 3 Community.

Some of the cheats here shown I tested them myself, but some others were just taken from the web.
I appreciate to be warned if any of them is wrong or if something's missing!

Feel free to share your own creations, opinions and ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More